Improve your skills
The right way to develop your work force
What is an Apprenticeship?
It is a work based training programme designed around the needs of the employer and leads to a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
What you can expect as an apprentice
- To earn while you learn
- A rewarding career
- A chance to make a difference
- A dedicated and supportive work placement
- Learning mentor within the work place
- An experienced Training Advisor with your specialised knowledge supporting you throughout for Maths and English
- Additional training
- Progression in learning, achievement and career with advice and support throughout
Already in employment?
Eurosource can help those already in employment, who work a minimum of 30 hours per week, to increase their current skills and knowledge by delivering Training and Development within the workplace through one of our Apprenticeship programmes. This is subject to eligibility.
Apprenticeships we deliver:
- Childrens Care, Learning & Development
- Health and Social Care
- Customer Service
- Business and Administration
- IT User Skills