Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to be able to work for employers, earning a real salary whilst gaining a real qualification, as well as gaining workplace skills and experience.
All apprentices must receive the appropriate national minimum wage in accordance with age groups.
The national minimum wage is as follows:
- £3.50 for under 19 and first year apprentices
- £4.05 for under 18s *(not in the first year of their apprenticeship)
- £5.60 for 18-20 year olds *(not in the first year of their apprenticeship)
- £7.05 for those aged 21-24 *(not in the first year of their apprenticeship)
- £7.50 for those aged 25+ *(not in the first year of their apprenticeship)
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage rate does not apply to Higher Apprenticeships.
Already in employment?
Are you currently in full time employment, working a minimum of 30 hours per week and want to increase your current skills and knowledge? Eurosource can help by delivering training and development within your workplace through one of our Apprenticeship programmes.
So, what is the cost?
Subject to your eligibility, courses are fully funded throught the SFA.
What to do next?
To arrange a no obligation visit from one of our experienced Business Development team with yourself and your employer, please give us a call on 01782 711927.