We want to provide good-quality services for everyone, but sometimes, things go wrong. If they do, we need to know about them so that we can put them right and learn from them. This will help us to improve our performance.
How will we do that?
We will make it easy for you to make a complaint by doing the following.
Giving you the chance to make a complaint:
- in person
- by phone 01782 486654
- in writing (Suite 4, Leeds House, 79a High Street, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 1PS)
- by using a complaint form (click here to access)
- by email at email@example.com
- by visiting our website and using the 'Contact Us' page, selecting 'Complaint' as your reason
What is a complaint?
Anyone who feels that they have had a poor service from us, or from someone providing the service for us, and have tried to get the problem solved by speaking to someone in the relevant department. This will affect you and will need a particular response from us.
What happens then?
We will treat your complaint as confidential at all times, and will deal with it in the following way.
Response from us
We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days of receiving it. We will tell you the name of the person who is dealing with your complaint. You will receive a full response within five working days. If this is not possible, we will send you a letter explaining why there is a delay and saying when you will receive a full response.
If your complaint is accepted, the person involved will try to solve the problem by doing the following.
- Apologising to you and explaining what went wrong
- Providing the service you are entitled to receive
- Changing procedures so that the mistake is not repeated
- Asking you to detail any recommendations of areas where we can improve our performance concerning the information, advice and guidance given
We are always happy to receive feedback on our services. To do this, you can either:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01782 486654
Use our 'Contact Us' page on this website.